Summertime adventures! God's creations are so amazing!!

 Happy Thursday Crenshaw Kids!

Yesterday I had the best day!   I was up early and Bentley and I set out on a field trip to Lynchburg to an aquarium called Seaquest.   It is only an hour and 20 minutes from Blackstone...you must take a day trip there sometime!   When we arrived we met Aunt Savannah and entered the aquarium.   When Bentley walked in he was amazed.   Amazed isn't even the best word to describe the excitement and aww in his expressions.   This reminded me that God is so so so incredible!   HE made all these things.   All the tiny details...all the wonderment.   






“He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for His name’s sake.” – Psalm 23:2-3, NIV

When we look at nature, we can remember God, who created it. Nature can be awe-inspiring, even to the point of being almost incomprehensible. The richness of a sunset, the twinkle of stars and the diversity of animals all witness to a creator and designer.

This summer look around.   Thank God for creating all these things for us to enjoy!   

Love you all,

Miss Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June-A month learning about father's from the bible and celebrating all dad's on June 19!

Our Father who art in heaven....Happy Wednesday! Join us for "Donuts with a dad" on Sunday at 9:00...note location-Crenshaw outside pavilion area